PRIVACY NOTICE TO LIMITED PARTNERS AND ASSIGNEES OF PEF SPONSORED PARTNERSHIPS (“PEF Advisors”)
SEC Regulation S-P requires that financial institutions such as PEF Advisors provide their consumer customers with written notice of their policies and procedures for disclosure of their customers’ nonpublic personal information. You should be aware of the following policies relating to disclosure of your nonpublic personal information:
- PEF Advisors collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
2. PEF Advisors does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. PEF Advisors restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
4. PEF Advisors maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you have any questions about these policies or our use, maintenance and disclosure of your nonpublic personal information, please contact PEF Advisors at 714-662-5565.